On the 2nd floor, the Blue Room takes up the Bohemian Chic theme which combines with existing materials (Caen stones and wooden beams) with a color code which illuminates the main room. On the walls, a few posters linked to cinema (films, festivals) in Normandy decorate this room.
OTHER PHOTOS OF CLOS SAINT-MARTIN
- A 50% deposit is to be paid on booking.
- The balance of the stay must be paid one week before arrival.
- For all on-site expenses, settlements can be made by card or cash.
- At least 15 days before the start date of the stay: you will be re-credited with your deposit.
- 1 week before the start of the stay: you will only be credited with 50% of your deposit.
- Less than 1 week before your stay: your deposit will not be returned to you.